June 13, 2007

Getting Started

I've never blogged before, but here goes. I guess I should start by saying that I've been happily married now for 9 1/2 years to Quentin. Quentin was the answer to all of my prayers. He was the light that I so desperately needed in my life. We have 3 wonderful children. Tyler who is 11, Brayden who is 8, and Baby Sean who is 2. We are so fortunate to have such wonderful kids. Quentin and I both come from large families, so having a family of 5 is just perfect. Quentin and I both work outside of the home. Not only am I a full time mom, but I also have a full time career. It can be a challenge to juggle work, and family life. Our older 2 boys are very busy with sports and school. Sean is just busy.

Well it's after my bed time and I have to work tomorrow.

1 comments:

~renay~ said...

I love it...Good job!