November 4, 2008

Let's Stand

I have felt led this morning to just pray and speak blessings over our great country this morning. I have asked that God call out his people to vote today in this historic election. I know that no matter what happens today, it will all be part of the greater plan that He has for us. I just encourage each and every one of you to pray over your ballot and decisions. I ask that you seek God's guidance in making your decisions and then vote the way he leads you. I ask that we all be diligent tonight in praying for our country. As Christians we will stand together and face tomorrow with the promise of our God's love and grace. I praise Him daily for giving me the freedoms that I have and allowing me to serve Him. GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kassie said...

You have been Tagged by me plese check out my blog for the rules and have lots of fun with it.

Carri said...

I stood and we were defeated!!!!!!! I still am screaming NOBAMA!!!!!