October 21, 2007

Awesome God

Like the song says, "Our God is an Awesome God." That's the only way I can describe what has happened in my family. As most of you know, Quentin and Tyler gave their lives to Christ on Wednesday. I can't tell you how excited, proud, and over joyed that they made the decision to do this and to do it together. How many fathers and sons can say that they did that together? I thank God everyday for putting Quentin in my life. I have prayed for so many years that Quentin would find his way back to God. It's finally happened. I have never doubted that it would, but I'm human and I'm impatient. I thank God for helping us find the church that we belong in and for finding Randall for Quentin. They instantly had a connection and I know that God was working through Randall to touch Quentin. Tyler has struggled for so long on how to give his life to Christ. I think that Quentin played such a vital role in helping Tyler make this decision. Tyler loves his daddy so much and I'm so proud that they were able to do this together.

Chad, Heather, Kaytlin, and Reagann came to church with us this morning. I'm so glad that they came. I hope they enjoyed it as much as we do.

Randall has been preaching on Marriage. Boy did we need to hear it. I think every week that Randall has been spying on us and is talking directly to us. Our marriage has been so much better and we are learning a lot of things that can help us improve our marriage even more.

Brayden has had such a wonderful week in school. I'm thankful for the good weeks. The good weeks make the bad ones seem less important. He is doing okay as far as grades, but the behavior issues are hard to deal with it. I know that God doesn't give us any more than we can handle and sometimes I find myself questioning that. I know as a Christian that I have to turn it over and so I have been doing that.

Sean is growing like a weed. He is doing so great at Debra's. Debra, I hope you know how much we appreciate and love you. Thanks for everything.

Work is really busy right now and I don't know how I'm going to keep up. I guess we'll see how it goes this week.

Love to all!!!!

1 comments:

Keri said...

We serve an amazing God!! :)