October 13, 2007

It's been a long time

I know, I know, it's been such a long time since I blogged last. It has been a crazy month and a half. Let's see if I can recap without boring everyone.

SEPTEMBER:

In September, we had the Fair. Boy was that a long week. I worked in the vendor bank and Quentin volunteered in the Grill. I also worked 1/2 days at my regular job. Renay was such a huge help with Sean and we really appreciate that. During that same week we had to rush Papa to the emergency room and he was admitted to the hopsital with pneumonia. He's fine now, but it's always scary. Oh and let's not forget that I turned 30 in September. No, I don't feel any older or any different, but thanks for asking. About the only thing that I realized from turning 30 is that Tyler is half way through school, Brayden will only be in elementary school for 2 more years, and Sean will be starting school in 3-4 years. It's amazing how fast time flys. I can't believe how big my kids are getting. School has been really rough for Brayden this year. We have already had 1 meeting with his teacher and one meeting with the principal and the counselor. This is in addition to the numerous emails that have been sent between me and his teacher (which is basically daily). I hope we can help Brayden be successful in school. Sean is starting the potty training process. He has had some success, but of course he's being stubborn. I KNOW he got that trait from his daddy. Just kidding. Anyways, we haven't had much success, but we are still working on it. Tyler has played football every weekend in Bushland and they are tied for 1st place. Go Wildcats!!!! We are so proud of his whole team.

OCTOBER:

We are still having problems with Brayden at school. I hope we will get it worked out soon. We are going to meet with the principal, counselor, and teacher again soon. I have personally felt God working in my life this month. I have asked for some healing and of course that is what God is doing. I have been able to forgive where I thought it was impossible. Only God has the power to do that. I have to thank 2 very special people who are helping me with this. You know who you are and I want you to know that God will bless you for this. Tyler's football team is still tied for 1st. Sean is still plugging away at potty training.

I will try to do better at blogging. I've got to make some time for me again. I think this is my only time to focus on everything that is happening in our lives. I send my love to all and God bless!!!

0 comments: