June 6, 2008

Hong Kong Flu???

I'm sure most of you know by now that the Hong Kong Flu has swept thru our house. Well maybe it's really not the Hong Kong Flu but it's the stomach flu. We have really had a tough time getting over the stomach flu. It has not been good!!!! We started out with Tyler being sick. He was sick for 2 days, in bed, not really responding to the outside world. Then there was my baby Sean. Poor child woke up just fine. Then he tells me that his bottom was hurting. Then he says that he needed to go potty. So we ran to the bathroom and wow he was very sick. So he was down for the count for 3 days. It has now moved on to Quentin. He has been down and out for a day and a half. Let's just say that when Quentin is sick, EVERYONE knows it. I think everyone is starting to feel better. Thank goodness. I think that we have also passed this on to several of our close friends (and you know who you are). Sorry guys!!! I don't know if we gave it to them or if they gave it to us. Who knows!?! I'm praying for healthy days ahead.

3 comments:

Carri said...

I am not sure who gave it to who...but I am calling the South African flu!!! I hope everybody is getting and staying well at the Brown house....we seem to be getting better here!

Keri said...

YIKES!!! I want no part of that stuff!

Andy said...

Ack! So glad it has (so far) eluded the Haskell household. Hope you ALL feel better soon!