June 1, 2008

Back to work, Friends and Fun

Well, it was back to work for me this past week. I guess I was somewhat ready to go back. However I had such a great time being at home with my kids and husband. I really have struggled this time with going back and knowing that I'm where God wants me. Please pray that I get some direction of where and what God wants me to do.

We spent an awesome weekend with our friends. We had the whole gang at our house this weekend and we had such a great time. From the girls hanging out in the house, to the guys working outside on the car, and the kids playing in the water, we had such a good time. We are so blessed to have such great friends. Thanks guys for coming out and spending the weekend with us.

Randall started a new series this week. I have to say that it was really good today. I love to hear Randall preach. He has such a God given gift and it's great to see God use him to reach the rest of us. Thank you Lord for putting him in our lives.

Well it's getting late and I have to go back to work tomorrow! Blessings!

1 comments:

Carri said...

We did have a good weekend...thanks for having us out! I am sorry that you had to go back to work. I will be praying that God will speak bodly to you about what you are supposed to do!