May 12, 2008

Exhausted Yet Refreshed

Well I just spent an amazing 72 hours worshiping and rededicating my life to my Lord and Saviour. Wow. Just saying that is so powerful. I had a great time on the Walk to Emmaus. I don't think Randall and Gary will ever know how much they touched not only my heart, but the heart of each one of the women there. I am proud and thankful to say that they are part of my church family. Each of them will hold a very special place in my heart forever. God taught me that he loves me unconditionally, will never leave me, and will always forgive me when I let him down. Can you believe that? Wow! I can't say anymore about it than WOW!!! I give all glory to my Father in Heaven.

After getting home on Saturday, I noticed that my house was a little cleaner, my kids were still alive and well, and my husband still had all of his hair. I guess they had a great 72 hours also. I really missed them and I think they missed me too.

Sunday was Mother's Day! We went to church and then we had lunch with my Mom. We had a great time eating and visiting with Mom, Bobby, and Kaysha. Then we went to Debra's house for the monthly birthday celebration. It was great to spend time with more family and friends. To all of the Mother's out there: Happy Mother's Day!

I started my 2 1/2 week vacation last Thursday. I have big plans for my time off. We will see how much of them I get done. Whatever happens will be fine with me. I just needed a break. I have to get started on my list, so I will try to blog again later.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Amanda,
When I got back from my walk I felt invincible. I walked a little taller knowing that my God was with me and that His love for me was so much that I couldn't even describe it really. It is a wonderful feeling. I am so blessed by you and your sweet spirit. May all your 4th days be filled with the knowledge of Christ's love.

Kassie said...

I am so glad that you had a life changing experience. I praied very hard for each and everyone of you. Just keep up the faith and you will do great.

Carri said...

Hey girl I am so glad I got to shre the experience of the walk with you! I hope you enjoy your vacatioin, you deserve it! Love ya