May 19, 2008

Momma I hungry

Sometimes I feel like all I do is feed kids. Sean will wake up in the middle of the night and say "Momma I hungry." It seems like he eats all of the time. When he's not hungry he's saying, "I need a shrink (meaning drink)." I know that some day I will miss hearing those things, but there are times that I think I just need a break.

Tyler and Brayden are out of school for the summer. They are so excited about not going to be by 9:00 and just hanging out during the day. I really hope they have a great summer. Tyler will surely be taller than me by the time school starts back. Brayden will be ready to get away from Tyler by the end of summer and I'll be ready for both of them to go back so that they aren't fighting all the time.

I do have to say that I love each of my boys so much. I thank God everyday that he blessed me with such wonderful children.

Blessings!

1 comments:

Andy said...

Hey! I guess I didn't realize you had a blog...that is until you commented on mine. Thanks for that! :) Your boys are so cute--and I know how it feels to think you feed them all the time. Mine are all 3 bottomless pits! See you Sunday!