August 12, 2007

Family News

We have had several things happen this week in our family. I hope I don't leave anyone out, but if I do, I'm sorry.

Mom went to the doctor this past week and had some testing done. She didn't get very good news, and without going into too much detail (which she has asked me not to share) we hope that over the next few weeks things will improve.

My Dad had surgery this past week. Nothing major just surgery on a hernia. We have checked on him a couple of times this week and he seems to be doing fine other than being a little sore. He looks like my Papa more and more each day. I can't tell you how much I miss my Papa. Dad has joined a band. His band will play at the Block Party this year. I can't wait to go and listen to him. This will take me back to my childhood. I love to watch him play.

I was told that my sister will be having another baby in October of this year. I always tell everyone that we have nothing but nieces, but the truth is we have one nephew and now one on the way. I don't get to see my nephew and I'm sure I won't get to see the new baby. I can't tell you how disappointed I am with my sister. I wanted so much to believe that she had finally grown up, but again she proved me wrong. I really hope she gets her tubes tied this time and I pray each day that both of my nephews just know in their heart that there are people out there who truely love them and would give anything to be part of their lives. I pray that God will someday bring us together. God has helped me to forgive you sister.

Brayden is feeling much better. I hope he continues to get better. He is such a sweet little boy and each day I'm amazed by him. I love you Brayden.

1 comments:

~renay~ said...

I will be keeping your family in my prayers. You are such an awesome person!! I honestly don't know how you do all that you do.