August 10, 2007

My Love

I just want to say that I know that everyone thinks they are married to the most wonderful man, but I know that I married the best. Quentin is such a wonderful husband, father, and friend. I think that something has truely changed in our relationship. I think that God has stepped in and made me realize how lucky I truely am. I love to wake up in the morning and just look at him. I wait each day for him to call me on his breaks when he's at work (10 & 3 just like clock work). When I get off of work I rush home so that I can be here waiting on him. He is my bestfriend, my support, and my lover. He loves our children so much. I love to watch him with each of them. He can be very tough on them, but we all know it's because he loves them so much. He always tells me how much he loves me and how lucky he is to have me. He really knows how to make me feel special. I love him so much. I can't imagine what my life would have been like without him. We are so lucky we found each other. I can't thank God enough for putting Quentin in my life. Quentin is my everything.

0 comments: