August 4, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!!

We celebrated Kaytlin's birthday today at Jump N Jive. She is 3 now. How she has grown!!!! She is such a cute little girl with lots of attitude. I can't imagine where she got that from!!!! She seemed to have a really good time. I think she got lots of gifts. We love you Kaytlin. Tyler and Brayden had just as much fun jumping as the younger kids. Sean was a little scared to jump, but I think he had fun as well.

I think the biggest surprise to the boys was the fact that Tricia was here. We didn't tell them that she was home. Just imagine their surprise when they saw her!!!! We truely miss Tricia. We are always glad to see her when she's home and really sad when she has to leave. She is such a special person and is truely doing what God wants her to do! How many of us can say that??? Not many I suspect.

On Sunday we will celebrate Kaysha's birthday. Happy 5th birthday Kaysha!!!! I can't believe how you have grown. I remember the day you were born and how beautiful you were. I watched you being born and it was a true miracle. I'm sorry that your life has been so up and down, but I think you know that you are truely loved. Mom, Kaysha, and I went to get pedicures today. Of course since Kaysha is such a Big Girl now, she also had to have the full treatment. She got her nails painted, and a pedicure. She was some hot stuff!!! We love you so much Kaysha.

0 comments: