August 10, 2007

What a week!!!!

We have had one crazy week. Between work and home I am totally exhausted and mentally worn out.

For those of you who haven't heard Brayden woke up on Thursday with blood in his urine. We took him to our family doctor. Our doctor said that he wasn't exactly sure what was causing this and in turn put him on antibiotics. I can't tell you how worried Quentin and I are. It's just such a scary thing. We will go back for another U.A. next week, unless mom and dad get nervous and take him for a second opinion (which may happen as soon as Monday). I guess we will see how things go. Say a prayer for Brayden.

Tyler only practiced on Monday & Tuesday so we have had a few days off. That's been really nice. He is doing so good. We are so proud of him. I went to my first PTO meeting this week at the middle school. I'm already signed up to work 3 football games and I haven't even paid my dues yet. I guess they really need some help. How do I get myself into these things.

Sean is growing like a weed and every day surprises us with something new. If it's not a new word then it's a new song that he's singing. He loves to watch the movie Cars and he wants to watch every time we are home.

Work has been so extremely busy, and the two guys I work with always seem to be out at the same time which means I'm there by myself to handle things. It's not that I can't handle doing 3 jobs, but when I do, I earn every penny I get paid. I guess it keeps work interesting. I'm so lucky to have my job and to work for the people that I do.

0 comments: