August 29, 2008

Thank you Father!

I just want to give praise to my Heavenly Father today for teaching me a valuable lesson. He taught me today that I needed to place ALL of my trust in Him and Him alone. He taught me that when He tells me to do something that He means it. He taught me that He loves me and will provide for my every need and not my wants. He taught me to have faith. He taught me that he can wipe my slate clean and give me a fresh start and then it's my choice on how I proceed. Thank you Father God. I will do my best to make you proud. You gave me no other choice than to look to you and I am thankful for that. I forget so many times that you are in control and I'm not. I need those reminders. Praise You!

3 comments:

Keri said...

We all need those reminders.

We missed your family tonight...

Anonymous said...

What an awesome God we have....;-))
~r

Andy said...

Powerful!
Thank you for the kind comment on my other blog...He speaks at mysterious times but in amazing ways huh! :) I want to be an encourager for you today--He has all things worked out, and there is no need to fear. As for your previous post, getting out of your comfort zone is SO scary, but freeing at the same time. You are a great mom with a sweet spirit, so let it shine!