August 8, 2008

FRIDAY, Whew!!

IT'S FRIDAY!!!! Yeah!!! I'm so glad it is the weekend. Not that we will get much rest this weekend, but just the fact that we will be with family and friends is awesome. We have a very busy weekend that will start at 4:30 today. Brayden is coming home from camp! Yeah!!! We missed him so much. Brayden is such a wonderful child. He is so loving, caring, and enthusiastic. It has been very quiet in our house since he has been gone. Both Brayden and us needed the time away from each other. It just makes us appreciate our time together more. After picking Brayden up this afternoon, then it's a mad dash home to change clothes, grab kids, and head up to the church to help set up for the garage sale tomorrow. Then at 6:30 in the morning (you heard me 6:30!!) I have to be back up at the church for the grand opening of the garage sale. After I spend the entire day there (6:30 am to ???), do you think I will get to rest? I'm afraid not, it's just on to the next event. Sunday is normally our day of rest. Well, let me fill you in people, not this Sunday. We have to attend both services at church and then Sunday evening we are participating in a focus group for the children's ministry at church. I guess there's no rest for the weary. Whew, I'm already tired and it hasn't even begun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about camp....I'm sure that Bray & Keely have had a blast. I hope that you are able to find time to rest this weekend, but I have to remember that you guys are always on the run. Never a dull moment!!
~r