July 25, 2007

Shingles.........Again?????

Well, I guess this isn't going to be my month. Yes, I've had another break out of shingles. This time it's not on my head which is good. I'm so frustrated with this. I just don't know what else to do to get rid of it. I'm now taking another round of antivirals. This is a different medication than the one before. I hope they go away fairly quickly. The doctor said that if I have another break out or they don't heal in the next 10 days, that I have to go back in to see him. I don't know what the next step will be. I just pray that this will be the last break out.

I guess that is all for today!!!

2 comments:

~renay~ said...

I can't believe this...You have been thru enough with these stinkin' shingles. I am praying for a quick recovery!

Love you!

Keri said...

Amanda, so glad that you were able to come last night!! We had a great time with you there.