July 1, 2007

Tagged by Renay

First memory: Playing pinball at a bar in Oklahoma, while my Grandparents played shuffle board. I remember I was some kind of pinball player.

First real kiss: 1st grade (yeah I started early), his name was Andrew. Wait a minute, my son's middle name is Andrew. No, no connection there.

First concert: I really can't remember.

First thing you think in the morning: I've got to hurry. I have 500 hundred things that have to be done in an hour and a half.

First book you remember loving: Nancy Drew books. I always wanted to be Nancy Drew. Those were great books. Maybe I should introduce my boys to the Hardy Boys.

First question you'll ask in Heaven: Where are my papas? Can I finally meet my big brother?

First thing you think of when you hear the word 'vacation': Grab the fishing poles!!!!

First best friend: Nikki Harris. We even got caught cheating in the 4th grade. I wonder where she is now?

Last time you dressed up: Every work day. Not my favorite thing to do.

Last thing you ate: Ritz crackers

Last CD you bought: Kenny Chesney Live

Last (good) book you read: The innocent man by John Grisham.

Last time you cried: It's been a while. I'm just not that emotional.

Last time you told someone you loved them: Just a minute ago, when Sean said Love you more. He's so cute!!!

Last really funny thing you did: Didn't recognize my husband. Boy is that embarrassing.

Last thing you watched on TV: Nascar Race

Last Halloween costume: Lady Bug

Last concert attended: Don't remember.

0 comments: