July 17, 2007

Tuesday Update

We went to see Baby Shealee last night and let me just tell you how cute she is. What a beauty!!! Aubrie was so proud of her and informed us that we couldn't take her sister home with us. Tamra looks great and Chris looks tired. There is nothing like the feeling you get when you hold a newborn baby. Even though I was totally exhausted last night, I wouldn't have spent my night any other way!!

This was my second full time day back at work. It went well, however I still don't have a lot of strength. It sure is hard to go back and miss all those naps I took when I was off. I'm feeling better day by day.

Today is Stephanie's birthday. Happy Birthday Steph!!! We miss you! I haven't seen you in a while.

Just when I thought things were going to really settle down, Quentin starts playing softball again this Friday. I think he plays for 5 or 6 weeks, but thank goodness it's only on Fridays. I love to watch him play.

I think it's time for me to rest so I'll update later in the week!!!!

0 comments: